Protests by Hizb ut Tahrir Condemning the Brutal Genocide of the Rohingya Muslims and Hasina Government’s Proposal for Joint Operations with the Murderous Myanmar Army
Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Bangladesh organized the Protest Meetings outside mosques all over Dhaka city and Chittagong after Jummah Prayers today (08/09/2017). Members of Hizb ut Tahrir delivered the talks where they made the following points:
- Speakers strongly condemned the aggression and brutality of the Myanmar regime against the Rohingya Muslims.
- They condemned the refusal of the Hasina government to allow our persecuted Muslim brothers and sisters to enter Bangladesh.
- They condemned in very strong terms the Hasina government’s proposal for joint operations with the Myanmar army against the Muslims of Arakan.
- The speakers called upon the people of Bangladesh to reject and resist, with all their efforts, the participation of our defence forces in any joint operations with the Myanmar army.
- The speakers also called upon the Muslims of the country, particularly the people of influence, the sincere and aware politicians, and the people of power to work with Hizb ut Tahrir to remove the Hasina government and establish the Khilafah state which will rescue our brothers and sisters from the terror and persecution of the Myanmar regime.
The murderous Burmese soldiers together with the Rakhine Buddhist terrorists armed with swords, machetes and guns have been killing, maiming, burning and raping the Rohingya Muslims, and even new-borns are being cut to death; and not to stop there, the Myanmar army is firing mortars and machine guns at the fleeing unarmed women, children, old men, and is now planting land mines at the border to prevent them from ever returning. And the heartless Hasina government in Bangladesh is acting as a partner in this genocide, refusing to give them asylum and pushing them to the guns points of the murderous Myanmar army and the land mines at the border, disregarding the command of Allah (swt),
وَإِنِ اسْتَنْصَرُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ فَعَلَيْكُمُ النَّصْرُ
“But if they ask you for help in respect of the deen, it is your duty to help them”
Furthermore, this treacherous anti-Islamic government is now going one step further by proposing to aid the genocidal Myanmar army through joint operations against the Muslims of Arakan. On 28/08/2017, Bangladesh Foreign Ministry sent a formal proposal to Myanmar that is slaughtering our brothers and sisters expressing the government’s interest to help the Myanmar army in so-called ‘anti-terror operations.’ What better can we expect from Sheikha Hasina who declared her position against the Muslims of Kashmir in support of Mushrik India, the brutal enemy of Islam and Muslims?
The plight of the Rohingya Muslims cannot be ended by making demands to this treacherous anti-Islamic government. It will not come to their aid because it does not have an iota of care for the wellbeing of Islam and Muslims. And giving the Rohingya shelter in Bangladesh as refugees every time they are attacked is not an effective solution either; the Ummah of Muhammad ﷺ are not refugees. The real practical solution lies in establishing the Khilafah state. What is required to save and protect your Rohingya brothers and sisters is mobilizing the Bangladesh military for jihad under the leadership of the Khilafah in order to liberate Arakan from the belligerent regime in Myanmar and the thuggish Buddhist monks. What you must do is to demand from the military officers to remove this regime and transfer the authority to Hizb ut Tahrir to establish the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the way of the Prophet ﷺ. You have to convey this demand to the officers that you are acquainted with, the officers who are your family members, relatives and friends. Meet with them, put pressure on them to act and increase the pressure upon them. Establishing the Khilafah is what will solve the problem from the root and it is the effective durable solution.
RasulAllah ﷺ said,
«َإِنَّمَا الْإِمَامُ جُنَّةٌ يُقَاتَلُ مِنْ وَرَائِهِ وَيُتَّقَى بِهِ»
“Only the Imam (the Khaleefah) is a shield, from behind whom one would fight, and by whom one would protect oneself.” [Sahih Muslim]
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Bangladesh
Friday, 17th Dhul Hijjah 1438 AH