As part of its ongoing campaign, Hizb ut-Tahrir organized more public talks after Jummah last week in front of key mosques in Dhaka, Chittagong and Sylhet to demand from the sincere officers in the military to overthrow the ruling Awami-BNP regime, agents of U.S.-Britain-India and establish the Khilafah under the leadership of the Hizb.
The talks were organized at the following mosques:
1. North Badda Qamil Madrasa Masjid, Badda, Dhaka
2. West Raza Bazaar Jame Masjid, West Raza Bazaar, Dhaka
3. Sobhanbagh Jame Masjid, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
4. New Market Jame Masjid, Azimpur, Dhaka
5. Bait ul Qarar Jame Masjid, Mirpur 10, Dhaka
6. Abdul Aziz Masjid, Bashabo, Dhaka
7. Victoria Masjid, Kotwali thana, Dhaka
8. Boddarhat Jame Masjid, Chittagong
9. Abu Turab Jame Masjid, Bandor Bazaar, Sylhet
In addition to today’s talks, the Hizb organized about 20 public talks in front of various mosques from Saturday, 30 November to yesterday (Thursday, 05 December).
The people’s spontaneous participation in the talks and their demand for the Khilafah makes it incumbent upon the sincere officers in the military to rush to fulfill their Islamic obligation. Hizb ut-Tahrir calls upon the sincere officers to march and remove the ruling regime to free the people from the ongoing death and destruction; and give Nusrah to the Hizb to establish the Khilafah.
Media Office of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Wilayah Bangladesh
Friday, 3rd Safar 1435 AH