بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, La Ilaha Ila Allah, Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar, Wa lilah Alhamd
To the Islamic Ummah whom Allah honoured and described as: كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ… “You are the best Ummah to be raised up for mankind, you command the Ma’roof (right) and you forbid the Munkar (wrong) and you believe in Allah” [Al-i-‘Imraan: 110].
To the dawah carriers, Shabab and Shabaat of Hizb ut Tahrir, the pure and God-fearing carriers of the Da’wah, and we do not attempt to purify any one before Allah, those who speak the good speech and undertake the righteous action, and then as a result Allah commended those of these characteristics: وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِمَّنْ دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِين… “And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says: “Verily, I am of the Muslims” [Fussilat: 33]
To the noble visitors of the Facebook page whom visiting it upon truth and truthfulness, seeking the good that it carries, so may Allah recompense them with goodness…
To them all,
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh
I congratulate them upon the occasion of Eid ul-Adhaa and may Allah accept their good deeds. I ask Allah Subhaanahu to accept the Hajj of those undertaking it and to make it a Hajj that is accepted, an effort which is received well and sins that are forgiven. And I also ask Allah Subhaanahu to grant Tawfeeq to those who did not perform the Hajj this year that they perform it in the following year with goodness upon goodness, and Allah Subhaanahu is the Wali (Guardian) of the righteous.
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Eid comes this year in the absence of our Khilafah. Thus the Kaffir colonialists and their agents dared against us and ignited the murder and bloodshed in our countries. Their brutal crimes have spread from explosive barrels to destructive missiles to chemical weapons … all this by their hands at times and in the hands of their agents other times. Wherever you look you find the blood of the Muslims is shed unjustly and due to aggression… In the East is Burma, and what do you know of Burma, the Muslims’ situation there is heartbreaking, due to the crimes of Buddhists and their atrocities that even monsters of the jungle reject … And then you see Kashmir and the crimes of India there … To the north you see Chechnya and the Caucasus and then Crimea which is ravaged by the hands of Russia, which drowned it with crime and blood … If you walk from there eastwards to East Turkestan, you will see China and its various art of aggression … If you walk south and touch the coast of the sea, you will find the heart of Muslim lands, the Blessed Land, Palestine, the first of the two Qiblas. You will see the Jews usurping it and committing crimes and massacres, and hear the moaning of its Masjid groaning from a deep wound that makes it sound like it is taking its last breath.
Then Ash-Sham and what do you know of Ash-Sham, blood is shed there from each side, the brutal massacres are almost rife in the alleys and neighbourhoods by the tyrant of Ash-Sham, and behind him and before him America and the followers and the supporters from Russia to Iran and then the militias … All these ignite the fire, killing and bloodshed with all destructive means of killing … And here the massacres of Idlib are intensifying through the brutal bombardment from all sides, and the hordes of tyrants bound for it, mixed with deals of treason surrounding it … Then Iraq, Ash-Sham’s sister in tragedies and calamities … If you go south to Yemen, which was once happy, you will see it has become sad by the tragedies of fighting fed by the colonial Kafir countries, which took it as the field of competition between them over our skulls and blood… If you head towards where the sun sets, you will find Libya and the infighting between Muslims. Then if you head towards Central Africa, you will see that the Muslims have suffered harm and damage and the shedding of innocent blood; the violation of sanctities there is indescribable… Then its neighbour Sudan, that its south is separated from the north, leaving its wound bleeding. Then Somalia that moans from the terrible pain and the terrible fighting for years.
All these tragedies are in the lands of the Muslims, which in their past years were honoured with Islam, the banner of Islam, the Athan of Islam, and the justice of Islam … But after the destruction of the Khilafah (Caliphate) and the departure of the Imam, the shield (al-Junnah), the situation changed, the Ummah suffered and the Kafir colonizers and their agents the unjust rulers have descended and collaborated against it. Not to mention the tragedies of Muslims in the country of the Kuffar, they are numerous, those nations want to get Muslims out of their skin (identity), so they attack the Muslim women’s dress, and they want to muzzle the sound of their Athan, and they spread the hatred against them in their societies, their life facilities and even on their roads… It is a tragedy since the absence of the Khilafah, each one leading to the other, accumulated calamities that leaves the patient one confused.
Dear Brothers and Sisters, these tragedies if they inflict any other nation it would have collapsed or almost will, and would have given up on the continuation of life, if there is life left… As for the Islamic Ummah, it has in the Book of its Lord and the Sunnah of its Prophet and even in the phenomena of creations of the night and day, which makes it steadfast during adversity and its resolve does not soften in crises, but increases in strength on top of its strength and increase its resolve on top of its determination and performs its work strongly and best manner and relies on its Lord sincerely:
* From the Book of its Lord:, the verse are explicit of this: فإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا * إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا “For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease * Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease” [Ash-Sharh: 5-6], حَتَّى إِذَا اسْتَيْأَسَ الرُّسُلُ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ قَدْ كُذِبُوا جَاءَهُمْ نَصْرُنَا فَنُجِّيَ مَنْ نَشَاءُ وَلَا يُرَدُّ بَأْسُنَا عَنِ الْقَوْمِ الْمُجْرِمِينَ “[They continued] until, when the messengers despaired and were certain that they had been denied, there came to them Our victory, and whoever We willed was saved. And Our punishment cannot be repelled from the people who are criminals” [Yusuf: 110], أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَنْ تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُمْ مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ مَسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّى يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَى نَصْرُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ “Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, “When is the help of Allah?” Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.” [Al-Baqara: 214]
* In the Seerah of its Prophet: what happened to the Messenger of Allah ﷺ during the year of grief, when Khadija (ra), the Mother of the Believers died, and then was the death of Abu Talib, who supported the Messenger of Allah ﷺ. Then the violent response from the people of Taif, which made the Messenger of Allah ﷺ bleed. And then the crisis intensified and they agreed to kill the Messenger of Allah ﷺ. Then they (Qurayish) followed him ﷺ to the Cave of Thor, where he was hiding with his friend Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him. They (Qurayish) stood in front of the door of the cave only separated from the Messenger of Allah by an arm span or a few more … This was on the eve of that day, and a day or two later the Prophet ﷺ established the state in Medina and elevating its structure to fill the world with light and declares the Truth…
* As for the phenomena of the creation of night and day, the intensification of the darkness of the night is followed by light of the true dawn, and that is a sign for the people of intellect.
Thus, the Islamic Ummah does not despair of the mercy of Allah, and it recognizes that after hardship comes ease, after the difficulty comes the solution, and the light of dawn follows the darkness of the night …So it is not shaken by tremors, but works and works sincerely to Allah and is truthful to the Messenger of Allah… It is not hurt by those who deviate from it or go astray; most do not accept other than Islam as an alternative…
Dear Brothers and Sisters, those Kuffar have breathed a sigh of relief after the Khilafah was abolished, so they have committed their crimes while they are safe, no one stands in their way or repel them from their crimes or send them back to their homes … They understand that the shield of the Muslims has been removed, and they exert all their effort to stop it from returning. This is because they know that the maker of this shield is the Khilafah, this is where the Muslims protection and honour lies. This is why they are pursuing the workers working to re-establish the Khilafah.
Thus, Hizb ut Tahrir became a target for the arrows of the colonial Kuffar and their agents the rulers in the Muslim countries. The Hizb was subjected to various harassment and torture leading to the martyrdom as a result of the plots of the Kuffar and the spies of the oppressors and the hatred of those spiteful. The Hizb has been banned and stopped in the Islamic world even in those countries that are open to parties in different forms such as Indonesia; the party has been banned there! As well as in those countries that open their doors to parties of all kinds, even to the wretched, such as Tunisia, the party was also banned! As for the members of the party, the prisoners of the tyrants speak out of their suffering. They are tortured in their narrow prisons, and in their wider prison they are persecuted. So why is this for? It is for speaking the word of Truth, which the party proclaims, and it stabs them harder than the sword, because they do not have an argument to stand before the word of truth, May Allah destroy them, how are they deluded?
Dear Brothers and Sisters: These tragedies that inflict the Ummah and the workers of the Khilafah are very severe, and if Allah did not make Eid a source of pleasure and a gateway in the hearts of Muslims for joy and happiness, and the good family ties, and the Ummah spreading the greetings and best regards in it. If it wasn’t for the presence of the promise of Allah (swt) that the empowerment and honour is coming for this Ummah … And if it wasn’t for the existence of the glad-tidings from the Prophet ﷺ of the return of the Khilafah… And if it wasn’t for the presence of a sincere party to Allah (swt), true with the Messenger of Allah, working day and night, calling and beseeching Allah to open by their hands and be the one to establish of the Khilafah and re-establish the glory of Islam and Muslims … without these four; it would be hard to smile, because there is a wound in the heart, and a lump in the throat, because of the many tragedies that surround the Muslims from front and back, and from the right and left; the Khilafah is absent for about a century. The Muslims are torn and divided ruled by tyrant Ruwaybiddah (the ignorant). Not to mention the aggression of the colonial Kuffar and their allies in the country and the people, as if the Muslim countries is a field of conflict to shed our blood and violate our sanctities.
However, with the severity of these tragedies, Hizb ut Tahrir is assured of the victory of Allah and the fulfillment of His promise and the glad-tidings of His Messenger ﷺ. It does not despair from the mercy of Allah as long as it does a good work with the permission of its Lord. The party realizes that the time of the Khilafah is written in the Book. Each day passes makes this day closer. A party like this that does not allow despair into its heart and its resolve does not weaken and its determination is not broken, with the permission Al-Aziz Al-Hakim, but adversities increase its strength, since adversities are the test of men, and the members of the party are the real men who ask Allah (swt) to make them from those whom Allah (swt) said of them: رِجَالٌ لَا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَنْ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ… “[Are] men whom neither commerce nor sale distracts from the
remembrance of Allah and performance of prayer and giving of zakah. They fear a Day in which the hearts and eyes will [fearfully] turn about” [An-Noor: 37]
They carry the call with their belief with a blessing from Allah, and this call will rise on their hands, Allah willing, and then the promise of Allah (swt) and the glad-tidings of his Messenger will be fulfilled in the three divisions with Allah’s tawfeeq (success) and help:
* First: the restoration of the Khilafah (Caliphate) on the method of Prophethood after this oppressive rule: Imam Ahmad, and At-Taylasi in his Musnad from the Hadith of Hudhayfah, said: “The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: «… ثُمَّ تَكُونُ جَبْرِيَّةً، فَتَكُونُ مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ أَنْ تَكُونَ، ثُمَّ يَرْفَعُهَا إِذَا شَاءَ أَنْ يَرْفَعَهَا، ثُمَّ تَكُونُ خِلَافَةٌ عَلَى مِنْهَاجِ النُّبُوَّةِ»… “Then there will be oppressive kingship for as long as Allah wills, then he will remove it when He wills, and then there will be Khilafah upon the Prophetic method.”
* Second: by uprooting of the Jewish state from its roots. Muslim narrated in his Saheeh on the authority of Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: «لَا تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ الْيَهُودَ، فَيَقْتُلُهُمُ الْمُسْلِمُونَ…»، “The hour will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews, the Muslims will kill them…”. In another version, He ﷺ said: «تُقَاتِلُكُمُ يَهُودُ، فَتُسَلَّطُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ» “The Jews will fight you, and you will dominate them.”
* Third: In the opening of Rome, with Allah’s permission,
Ahmad narrated in his Musnad and Al-Hakim, and it was corrected and approved by Az-Zhabi from Abi Qabeel, he said: We were with Abdullah bin Amr ibn al-Aas: He said: While we were around the Messenger of Allah ﷺ writing, the Messenger of Allah ﷺ was asked: “Which of the two cities will be opened first: Constantinople or Rome?” The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: «مَدِينَةُ هِرَقْلَ تُفْتَحُ أَوَّلًا، يَعْنِي قُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةَ». “The city of Heraclius will be opened first, meaning Constantinople”. Constantinople was opened, and Rome will be opened, Allah willing.
Dear Brothers and Sisters, pondering on the above mentioned with a sound mind and a wise understanding it is a hope after pain, and joy and glad-tidings after a sad reality, and ease after hardship, and happiness after the long long suffering, and the descent of Allah’s prayers and mercy after “to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return” … Then the good and victory… the good and victory … then the good and victory. وَيَوْمَئِذٍ يَفْرَحُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ * بِنَصْرِ اللَّهِ يَنْصُرُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ “And that day the believers will rejoice. With the victory of Allah. He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful” [Ar-Rum: 4-5]
In conclusion, I ask Him Subhaanahu that this Eid of goodness and a blessing returns whilst the Islamic Ummah is under the shade of the Uqab Rayah (banner) of the Khilafah Rashidah, the Rayah of Laa Ilaaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasoolullah
And I ask Allah (swt) that the members of Hizb ut Tahrir are at the forefront of this Ummah, standing with it under the shade of the Khilafah Rashidah…As for the members who passes away before the return of this Eid, I ask Allah (swt) to grant them a place under His shade on the day when there is no shade but His (swt). Allah is Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim.
In my final conclusion, I send you my Salaam, I make Du’aa for goodness for you.
Wasalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu.
Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah
Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir
The eve of 10 Dhul Hijjah 1439 AH
Corresponding to 21/08/2018 CE