Isn’t it time for the people of power and protection to give the victory to the carriers of the Khilafah Banner?!
On 28 Rajab 1342 AH corresponding to 3rd March 1924 CE the Kafir colonizers were able, using the traitors of the Arabs and the Turks, to demolish the State of the Muslim, the Khilafah. And now it is the ninety-fourth anniversary of this tragic events, and the Ummah is awaiting the glad-tiding of the return of the Khilafah; rightly guided on the method of the Prophethood, that will make the Muslims rise as the best Ummah brought to mankind, after these harsh years experienced by the Ummah without a shepherd, without an identity, without the rule of the Shariah of the Lord. The destruction of the Khilafah means:
- The loss of Shariah rules, and living without the systems and rules of Islam in hardship and misery.
- Tearing of Muslim countries and the division and weakening of the Islamic Ummah.
- Suspending the Islamic call to the world in the legitimate manner to remove people from the darkness into the light.
- The cessation of South Sudan, Palestine, East Timor, and more to come.
- Removing the Rayah of the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم; the banner of Al-‘Ukab, and upholding the flags of colonialism; the national flags of states of darkness.
- The revival of sectarian, religious, tribal, and ethnic strife; and Muslims violating the prohibited blood, killing one another; both killer and victim are in Hellfire.
«إِذَا الْتَقَى الْمُسْلِمَانِ بِسَيْفَيْهِمَا فَالْقَاتِلُ وَالْمَقْتُولُ فِي النَّارِ«
“When two Muslims meet with their swords (to fight each other) both the killer and the victim are in Hellfire.”
- The appointment of rulers over the Muslims who are agents of the Kafir West, they have no respect to a close relationship nor pacts, and fight Allah and His Messenger, and carry out the enemies’ projects; the Kaffir West, declaring war on Muslims, and peace with the unbelievers.
- Surrendering the countries, the people, and the wealth of the Ummah and its resources to the Kafir West, the enemy, has made the Islamic Ummah moan from poverty, hunger, disease, and insecurity, and the deviation of Education and weakness.
This is the tip of the iceberg of the destruction of the Islamic state, the Khilafah means for those who have a heart or listens attentively, and on top of that, the work to establish the Khilafah is a Shariah obligation, but the most important obligation of maximum ability and maximum speed.
The second rightly guided Khilafah on the method of Prophethood is approaching, so be from its men in working with the workers, nonstop, night and day, or be from its supporters and promoters, advocating and defending it, Allah سبحانه وتعالى says:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ
“O you who have believed, respond to Allah and to the Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah intervenes between a man and his heart and that to Him you will be gathered.”
O People of power and protection: O armies of the Ummah stationed in their barracks:
Isn’t it time you realize the greatness of the trust, and the weight of the responsibility entrusted to you? Did you know that the decisive moment in the history of the Ummah, and the re-establishment of the Khilafah did not come because you did not move and roar, and turn the tables on the Kafir West and its agents?! If you do this, i.e. mobilize then the usurped authority of the Ummah will return, and the second rightly guided Khilafah on the method of Prophethood will be established, and the Shariah law will be implemented, and the call of Islam will be carried to the world, and the Muslim countries will be cleansed from the influence of the Kafir West and its abomination.
We invite you to be like the Ansar; who gave support to the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم so he established the first Islamic State over them in Medina; those whom the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم described:
»لَوْلا الْهِجْرَةُ لَكُنْتُ امْرَأً مِنْ الأَنْصَارِ وَلَوْ سَلَكَ النَّاسُ وَادِيًا وَسَلَكَتْ الأَنْصَارُ وَادِيًا أَوْ شِعْبًا لَسَلَكْتُ وَادِيَ الأَنْصَارِ أَوْ شِعْبَ الأَنْصَارِ«
“If it was not for the immigration, I would have been one of the Ansar and if the people go to a valley and the Ansar take another valley, I would follow the Ansar.”
We invite you to be like Saad Bin Mu’az, who supported the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم, and the throne of Ar-Rahman shook for his death.
We invite you to live up to the expectation of the Ummah, and you yearn for What Allah سبحانه وتعالى has prepared; Jannah and a lasting bounties in the Hereafter which is the true life:
لِمِثْلِ هَذَا فَلْيَعْمَلِ الْعَامِلُون
“For the like of this let the workers [on earth] work”
Allah سبحانه وتعالى says:
وَالسَّابِقُونَ الأَوَّلُونَ مِنَ الْمُهَاجِرِينَ وَالأَنْصَارِ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُمْ بِإِحْسَانٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي تَحْتَهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ذَلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ
“And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct – Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.”
Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Sudan
21 Rajab 1436 AH