As a correction to what appeared in the local, Arab and international media on Monday, 15/09/2014 CE that the number of detainees from Hizb ut Tahrir in the prisons of the regime in Jordan has reached 25 members, and that their homes have been raided by the regime’s security forces, we make the following points:
1. The number of detainees from members of the party up to the writing of this press release is two; namely Mr. Medhat Marar who was unjustly sentenced to six months of imprisonment. The other is Mr. Abdul Jalil Zaghloul, who was arrested last week, and was detained by the Prosecutor of the Court of Jerash for 14 days pending investigation, where he was put in solitary confinement and deprived of visitation rights; for his bravery and his insistence on speaking the word of truth to the prison guards and those who are in charge.
2. The detainee Mr. Abdul Basit Abdul Samad is not from the party and has no any organizational links with Hizb ut Tahrir. He was arrested by security agencies together with Mr. Abdul Jalil Zaghloul in expansion and persistence of injustice.
3. The number of party members who are tried while they are out from jail before the regular civil courts has reached 17 members; they were arrested in aggression and unjustly for carrying Islam with awareness. And for their sheer political work, which Hizb ut Tahrir is known worldwide for it, and its strive to resume the Islamic way of life, in the Khilafah state on the method of the Prophethood, according to the method of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم in establishing the Islamic State. That is the only binding and legitimate method; a method which is devoid of violence and physical work in all its forms and refuses to abandon the arbitration law of Allah in all matters. It politically fights the enemies and the offenders no matter how much their power reaches, no matter how much their tyranny intensifies, no matter how much their hatred blackens and no matter how much their oppression hurts.
4. The restrictions on Hizb ut Tahrir and the targeting and arresting of its members and bringing them to trials are aimed at this Islamic Ummah and its sons to prevent them from becoming aware of their real revival project, represented in the rightly guided Khilafah state, which its title is strength, pride, power and Jihad and where mercy and justice is for all human beings. They are targeting the Ummah by targeting the party and its Shabab to prevent the sons of the Ummah from engaging in the political work according to the method of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم through political and ideological struggle. By this prevention they want to be able to deceive those who care about Islam and push the Ummah towards violence, in order to overthrow them and bring them a sacrifice to America and the West, in search for satisfaction and prolonging their stay in power, and in loyalty to the Kaffir countries and serving them.
5. The regime in Jordan, by marketing itself a servant to the Kaffir and colonial countries, led by America and by its physical association to the English and the Jewish entity. And by joining the American Alliance, in which Muslims will kill each other, in service to America and helping it to dominate the Muslim countries and in its war against Islam and Muslims. By doing so the Jordanian regime has ruled on itself, with Allah permission, extermination and extinction. Because it will not survive the will of the Ummah for change and it will not benefit it America or others, except by what benefited Hosni Mubarak, the deceased Gaddafi, the burned Abdullah Saleh and the fugitive Ben Ali. It will not be saved by entering the American alliance that wants to clench on the breath of Muslims (Allah forbid). The arrest campaigns against the citizens are only the beginning of drowning that America wants in which its rapid end will be the change that America wants in Jordan in implementation of its projects to conquer the Ummah.
6. We warn the regime in Jordan from continuing in this alliance, because it is a grave disobedience to Allah and His Messenger, and a treachery to the Ummah, and because of its very serious consequences on the country, the people and the Ummah as a whole. The regime should cut its ropes with America as it will not save it. And it should cut its ropes with the West as a whole and the Jewish entity, for these ropes will not revert the country and the people, except for devastation, desolation and wrath of Allah. It should hold firmly to the rope of Allah, align itself to Islam and Muslims and their Aqeedah and what emanated from it of provisions and to withdraw from this satanic alliance, if remained with it an atom of belonging to this Deen and this Ummah.
We say to the Muslims:
This alliance is an overwhelming evil and participation in it is a major crime that will put the whole region under the domination of America, the head of Kufr and a sponsor of terrorism in the world at the expense of Muslims shedding each other blood. So stop the hands of the regime in Jordan and its security apparatus and force it to withdraw from the alliance, which would violate sanctities, assault our Aqeedah and change the concepts of our Deen, and its consequences to the country, the people and the Ummah as a whole and its resources and the whole of its wealth, will be but very serious. So move before we all regret at the time when regret will not help.
وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُون
“Say: Act, for Allah will see your actions, and so will His Messenger and the believers.”
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Jordan
Wednesday, 22nd Dhul Qiddah 1435 AH