In the wake of the tragic incident in the area of Sabala in Sidi Bouzid, which resulted in the death of 7 female farm workers and 5 male workers and the injury of about 21 others. Considering that one day ago it was preceded by a similar incident in Kairouan, and in the evening by another incident in Kasserine. And the fact that these incidents are not isolated and almost take place periodically, we in the Women Section of the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Tunisia:
First: We extend our deepest condolences to the families of the victims and express our absolute and unlimited solidarity with them and with the rest of the affected men and women.
Second: We consider that the state is responsible first and foremost for these tragedies for the following reasons:
– Poverty is a state crime, it is responsible for looking after the affairs and ensuring the decent living of its citizens.
– The state adopts a corrupt system, based on brutal capitalism, which drains the blood of the poor to fill the treasury and accounts of owners of local and global capital.
– The state adopts an economic policy that enables the looting of wealth and theft of its treasury, which weakens it and weakens its ability to provide a decent living for its subjects.
– We strongly condemn the state’s preoccupation with the literal application of external dictates, it became under control of foreign money and political barons through their local agent counterparts.
– We consider that the Ummah in general and women in particular are more deserving of the billions of state taxpayers’ money used not to achieve development, but to establish a corrupt and dangerous intellectual system with no goal but to separate women from their creed, so that they can be attacked and subsequently attack the laws of Islam,
– We consider that the billions allocated to the Committee on Equality and Individual Rights and the Ministry of Women to hold conferences to attack Islam would have helped avoid these tragedies if they were spent for development and infrastructure development.
– We emphasize that the suffering and hardship of women today is an inevitable result of a corrupt social system that did not take into account women’s privacy.
Thirdly, we call on everyone to study at the social and economic system in Islam, where women are sufficed by their maintenance (nafaqa) obliged on their guardian, if they do not have a guardian, the state guarantees it.
Fourthly: We appeal to the people of Tunisia in general and to the women in particular, and we call on you to detest the complicity of the state and its neglect of the people. That is what Allah hates to see happening to His slaves.
And have full trust that Allah’s legislation is a mercy for women and not a curse on them as promoted by the mouthpieces of the feminist movements, international organizations and colonial and puppet governments too. This is an entry point not for the liberation of women, rather for the free access to women’s sanctity, to violate their honour and their human nature.
We assure you that women will not rejoice as long as the law of Allah is absent from us and as long as the capitalist system, that is on the brink of the cliff, is present in all our transactions.
O people of Tunisia, the people of the land of Zaytouna and the Seven Abdullah,
This land has flourished one day, thanks to the state of Islam, it was the best of the countries, due to Allah’s grace and mercy on His slaves by His law. Today demanded the overthrow of the regime that did not give you other than corruption and subordination, and then to lay down by your hands, you the Ummah’s sons, the comprehensive Islamic system, that fulfills and covers all the requirements of your life and your affairs, and ensures that Allah’s law prevails over, and throw behind your backs the limited man-made law, until you return the best Ummah brought to mankind. Allah (swt) says:
فَلَا وَرَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّى يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَجِدُوا فِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ حَرَجاً مِمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيماً
“But no, by your Lord, they will not [truly] believe until they make you, [O Muhammad], judge concerning that over which they dispute among themselves and then find within themselves no discomfort from what you have judged and submit in [full, willing] submission”
Lawyer Hanan Khmeiri
Official Spokesperson of Women’s Section in the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Tunisia
Monday, 23rd Sha’ban 1440 AH
Issue No.: 1440 / 24