Download the report from here.
Many of you have sent questions, queries and requested clarifications to us at Khilafah.com, regarding a number of recent developments in Syria. Many questions overlapped with each other. These were categorized into 16 questions and put forward for our political analyst Adnan Khan to answer.
1. Where does the uprising currently stand in the country?
2. What is the current balance of power in the country?
3. Who are the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS), what are their aims and capabilities?
4. Is ISIS infiltrated?
5. What is the reality of the ISIS declaration of an Islamic State in some parts of Syria and Iraq?
6. Are the recent tensions in Iraq linked to Syria?
7. What is the reality of rebel infighting?
8. What is the reality of the rebel alliances under the banner of Islam?
9. Why has the regime failed to defeat the rebels?
10. Why have the rebels failed to overthrow the regime?
11. What are the prospects of the re-emergence of the Khilafah?
12. Can the sectarian problem ever be resolved?
13. What is the West’s strategy in the country?
14. What is the role of the surrounding Muslim Nations?
15. Can the surrounding nations not end the crisis?
16. What are the likely trends for 2014?
For further reading see Khilafah.com Special Report – The End Game in Syria