The Salafi front sent out an invitation to demonstrate on November 28 under the title “The Muslim Youth’s Insurrection”, and it said that its aim behind this movement is to enforce the Islamic identity, overthrow the domination, and overthrow the military ruling. With regards to this invitation, we would like to reveal the following:
1. It is without any doubt that the current situation that Egypt is going through is the worst so far, as there are loads of prisoners in the prisons reaching a number beyond 40,000 people, television channels, newspapers and magazines which used to show signs of opposition are closed, demonstrations are forbidden, demanding for the ruling with Shariah is considered a charge which sends its caller to jail, platforms and mosques are closed in front of the carriers of Dawah who call for the ruling with Allah’s سبحانه وتعالى Shariah under the shade of the state of Khilafah, and many more.
2. We see goodness being rejoiced in these demands and it is a step on the correct path towards making a change based on Islam, as America and its tools have exhausted huge efforts to remove Islam from moving the Ummah, as it knows that any revolutionary movement related to Islam will lead to the proper change.
3. Any movement done by the public in the name of Islam cannot be stopped by any force on earth, and it will not allow a chance for a facade or hypocrite to fake his support for the revolution whilst in reality he opposes it as what happened in the January Revolution. As such, this step is a correct sign that there is someone who started to realize the mistakes which the revolutionaries have committed, and it is necessary to correct the path.
4. It is mandatory to return the public to its origins and tie it to its Aqeedah, so that it realizes that its life is for Islam, and that any life without it is a disgraceful life with no value. It is crucial to take back the land of Kinana from those who abducted it and placed it as a savory nibble in America’s mouth and its master the Jewish state. We should bring back the land of Kinana to where it was, a protection for the Ummah and carrier of the banner of Islam. By that, we bring back the Egyptian army to its honorable history, as it was when led by Salahuddin who liberated Beit Al Maqdis through it.
5. However, at the same time we see that this invitation is also an unorganized reaction to the painful reality, and it is non-crystalline and unclear and this shouldn’t be the case of those who see the reality which is changing with Islam in order to life a real Islamic life. It is thus necessary to specify what is meant by the Islamic identity and how to achieve that in real grounds? The Ummah’s identity is related a legal relationship with the identity of the state, and the state in which the Muslims should be living under its shade should be the state of Khilafah upon the method of Prophethood, and it is the ruling system that The Lord of the Worlds سبحانه وتعالى has mandated for this Ummah.
6. In addition, to overthrow the Western followership, especially the American one, it wouldn’t happen except via a ruling system that refuses the Western idea, its democratic method in governing, and its capitalistic economy. The system should strive to have its goal in its foreign politics to be carrying Islam as a message of guidance and mercy to all people, confronting the international Western powers headed by America, so that it takes from it the center stage, and this too cannot happen except in the state of Khilafah upon the method of Prophethood.
7. Removing the military from the ruling should not be destructive for the army in Egypt, as the army is qualified to support Islam and the Muslims by standing by and taking sides with the demand of the Muslims in establishing the Khilafah when it becomes the public opinion and the public demand as a result of the work of the carriers of Dawah and what is required from an intellectual conflict and political struggle. The army is qualified to support Islam and the Muslims, to manage Jihad under the order of the Khaleefah of the Muslims, and facing the enemies of Islam coming from Western, Eastern, or Jewish entity powers.
8. Finally, it is the sincere advice for those who support this calling, and those who we see lots of goodness in them, and great love for the rules of Allah سبحانه وتعالى, to gather around the true Islamic project embodied in the state of the Khilafah al Rashidah upon the method of Prophethood. You know that your honorable Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم has given glad tidings of it in the Hadeeth that you know very well:
«…ثم تكون خلافة على منهاج النبوة»
“… then it will be a Khilafah upon the method of Prophethood”,
and you read the promise of your Lord سبحانه وتعالى in succession, empowerment, victory and security:
وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُم فِي الأَرْضِ
“Allah has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the earth…”
So, raise up the banner of Khilafah high up in the air and know that establishing this state has only one method which the Prophet of Allah سبحانه وتعالى has stated, where he صلى الله عليه وسلم refused to take partial governance, or participate in a corrupt system that defies Islam. Instead, it is with patience that victory shall be completed, with hard work in the Ummah in order to find the public opinion in it emerging from public awareness that it is obligatory to implement the Shariah of Allah سبحانه وتعالى in full in the state of Khilafah. This happens via an intellectual conflict, presenting the ideas of Islam strongly in defiance with the ideas of Kufr until it is stricken, as what the Prophet of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم did, and not by compromising or appeasing it. It happens also via political struggle and exposing plans and plots against Islam and the Muslims, and not by lubricity and appeasement of the tyrants and the West’s infidel agents in our country from the politicians, media, and so-called thinkers. With this, the public opinion will formulate around the Khilafah and the Shariah, so the sincere people of support in the army will side with it, as it owns the power truly. In addition, it is not via clashing and fighting with the people of the Ummah in the army, police, and those among them as many of them who are sincere who are also aching for what the rest of the Ummah is aching about, but very sadly they do not see the road and they become susceptible to going astray via the demons from the humans and Jinn, so be careful from falling into such trap.
This is our advice and it is a sincere advice, and we do not want any reward or thanks for it. We say it as a response to the saying of Prophet Mohammed صلى الله عليه وسلم in the Hadith narrated by Muslim: «الدِّيْنُ النَّصِيْحَةُ» “Verily, the religion is sincerity.” We said, “To whom?” The Prophet said, «للهِ، ولكتابه، ولِرَسُوْلِهِ، وَلأَئِمَّةِ المُسْلِمِيْنَ، وَعَامَّتِهِمْ» “To Allah, His Book, His Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims, and their common people.”
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ
“O you who believe! Respond to Allah and to the Messenger when He calls you to what will bring you to life!”
Head of Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Egypt
Thursday, 27th Muharram 1436 AH
No: PR 28/14