The imperialists' design for Bangladesh has become clear to everyone by now. We, in Hizb ut Tahrir, have exposed that to the people of the country numerous times. Here is a summary of what we have been saying:
1. The leader of the crusaders, America plans to prevent the return of the Islamic Khilafah in this region and it wants to keep China encircled by countries under its sphere of influence. In order to achieve this plan, America has made increasing its military presence in the region under various guises which include frequent military exercises, the cornerstone of its policy. This policy is known as "Asian pivot." The Strategic and Security Dialogue with Bangladesh is a part of this policy.
2. As well as this, America adopted the policy of gaining India to work with them. It calls this policy with the name "Strategic Partnership." America realizes that in order to gain India to its side it must put forward a package of benefits to India, which has traditionally been under British sphere of influence, particularly the Congress Party.
3. This American policy of strategic partnership and offering benefits to India translates into subjugating the two Muslim countries neighbouring India i.e. Pakistan and Bangladesh, to serve India's needs. For instance in the case of Pakistan, among other matters, America instructed its agents there to abandon the Muslims of Kashmir.
4. It was as a result of this policy that America, in agreement with Britain and India, appointed Hasina to govern over Bangladesh and the Americans also embarked upon shaping the ruling political and military establishment in the country in a way which serves this policy. By this it would achieve its own self-interests and at the same time allow some benefits for India which will further their strategic partnership.
Hasina's Collaboration with US-India
Allah سبحانه وتعالى says,
إِنْ يَثْقَفُوكُمْ يَكُونُوا لَكُمْ أَعْدَاءً وَيَبْسُطُوا إِلَيْكُمْ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَلْسِنَتَهُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَوَدُّوا لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ
"If they come upon you, they will be your enemies and stretch out their hands and tongues against you with evil intent, and they would dearly love you to become kafir."
After installing Hasina in power the enemies of Islam and Muslims, America and India went about achieving their evil design. Hasina fully collaborated in this, there being no limits in her treachery against the country. We have mentioned only a small sample of that below:
- Collaborating in the massacre of army officers in Pilkhana; and since then she has been executing a policy, at the behest of US-India, of purging the army officers who stand on the side of Islam, the country and nationals interests.
- Turning Bangladesh into a base for the murderous US military which holds exercises in this country as and when they like as if it is their own soil. And holding secret negotiations with the US to sign the ACSA treaty which aims to make the Muslim Army of Bangladesh like a division of the US military who will fight in America's wars, much like the Muslim Army of Pakistan who are now fighting in America's wars against their own people under a similar treaty.
- Handing over leaders of the independence movements of the Seven Sisters which is a vital security interest of India and of no benefit to Bangladesh at all.
- Granting transit to India to fulfill her security and economic interests.
- Adopting a policy of zero-resistance to border killings and Tipaimukh damn.
- Adopting the construction of deep sea port as a project, not because it will benefit the country, rather for the benefits it will yield for the imperialists.
- Signing contracts with US multinational companies to facilitate their looting of the country's oil and gas and negotiating with the US to sign the "TICFA" treaty to establish US dominance over the country's trade and commerce.
- Fighting Islam as a political ideology and the call for the Islamic Khilafah as a political alternative, which is the number one agenda of America, Britain, and India.
So traitor Hasina has served America and India plentiful. However as we mentioned in the beginning of this leaflet the imperialists' embarked upon shaping the ruling establishment to serve their policies no matter who was in power such that if the circumstances required spitting out one ruler then the replacement will be subservient to them in the same way.
Khaleda Zia is the same in her slavery to US-India
It is not a secret to anyone that Khaleda Zia has been America's trusted agent in Bangladesh for years. There is no need to elaborate upon this. Her garb of anti-Indianism, disguised as "love of the country" was due to this i.e. it served American interests. Her recent visit to India has made this clear where she has committed to serve Indian interests for the sake of furthering America's strategic partnership with India. Khaleda Zia said she wants to forget the past! Which past is she willing to forget, which acts of the mushrik enemy state does she want to forget? Mutilation of the army officers? The hanged body of young Falani? Farakkah Dam?
And what path will she be treading in the future, if she was brought to power?
- She will forget the Pilkhana massacre and the killers will go unpunished. There will be no room for officers in the country's military who oppose US-Indian interests and stand on the side of Islam and the national interests.
- She will continue to further US domination over the country's military as she did during her previous terms in government.
- On the issue of the independence movements of the Seven Sisters, during her visit to Delhi Khaleda Zia expressed her stance in the same words as Hasina's, "I will not let Bangladesh's soil to be used against India."
- On the issue of transit Khaleda also chose Hasina's words when describing her position to the Indian Prime Minister, "We favour transit as a part of regional connectivity."
- On the issue of border killings and Tipaimukh damn she manifested the same zero-resistance policy as Hasina, as her aide stated, "She [Khaleda Zia] raised these issues with the Indian Prime Minister!"
- On the issue of deep sea port Khaleda Zia agrees to an international consortium for its construction.
- On the issue of signing contracts with US oil and gas companies and the TICFA treaty, her stated policies are the same as Hasina's.
- And on the issue of fighting the call for Khilafah as a political alternative Khaleda Zia will also follow Hasina's ways to please her masters.
It is clear from this that Khaleda Zia is exactly the same as Sheikh Hasina i.e. a slave of the imperialists. The people of this country had long ago resigned to the fact that Hasina and Khaleda will not solve the country's internal problems. However there were some who believed in Khaleda's anti-India rhetoric thinking that she is different from Hasina in this respect. What they failed to realize is that Hasina and Khaleda are products of the same democratic system which produces rulers who cause hardship for their people at home and act as agents for their masters in foreign capitals.
The Democratic system is the factory that manufactures such agents
Allah سبحانه وتعالى says,
إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْمُرُكُمْ أَنْ تُؤَدُّوا الْأَمَانَاتِ إِلَىٰ أَهْلِهَا وَإِذَا حَكَمْتُمْ بَيْنَ النَّاسِ أَنْ تَحْكُمُوا بِالْعَدْلِ
"Allah commands you to return to their owners the things you hold on trust and, when you judge between people, to judge with justice."
This is what Allah سبحانه وتعالى commands the rulers with. But the democratic system is based upon violating Allah's commands. In it the rulers rule the people with injustice and commit treacheries against the people. The democratic system was never known to the Muslims until the arrival of colonialism. After abolishing the Khilafah and dividing the Ummah the kafir imperialists directly ruled over the Muslim countries. When circumstances demanded their departure they installed their agents over the Ummah to secure the continual achievement of their interests. In most countries they appointed authoritarian rulers such as the kings and despots in the Middle East. Then when the people in a country demand change due to the injustice and treachery of these agents the Western powers arrive with the slogan of democracy as a means to install new agents in power, which we are even witnessing currently in Arab countries. In some cases the colonial powers left democracy as the system for the colonized country at the time of their departure but only by ensuring that power will remain in the hands of their agents, as happened with Nehru and Jinnah in India and Pakistan respectively. In other cases due to the competition among themselves one imperialist power would use the slogan of democracy to install her agent by replacing the agent of her rival. Yet in other cases they delivered democracy through B52 bombers as in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Therefore in all the cases, establishment of democracy in the Muslim countries (and 3rd world countries) was and is always accompanied by installing Western agents in power. It is the most deceptive method of neo-colonialism which makes the exploited people think that their rulers are elected by themselves whereas in fact these rulers are loyal to the imperialists. The case of Bangladesh is the same. The leaders of the Awami League who were agents of Britain became rulers of the country after independence. Thereafter Ziaur Rahman, agent of the US and after him Ershad, backed by Britain-India, ruled over the country. After the fall of Ershad, with American and British-Indian backing behind Khaleda and Hasina respectively "democratic elections" were held and since then power has been alternating between these two, accompanied by the major parties allied to them.
How many times have you been deceived? Forget the deceptions of Mujib, Zia and Ershad; let us just talk about Hasina-Khaleda. 1991, 1996, 2001 and 2008. Four times in just 20 years! By the same faces!!
The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said,
لاَ يُلْدَغُ الْمُؤْمِنُ مِنْ جُحْرٍ وَاحِدٍ مَرَّتَيْنِ
"A believer is not bitten from the same hole twice." (Bukhari/ Muslim)
Let there be no 5th time. Reject Hasina and Khaleda. Overthrow democracy and re-establish the Khilafah. The Khilafah state will not let your mothers, sisters, wives and daughters be locked inside garment factories to burn to death. It will not let allow the construction of such death traps as shoddy flyovers. The Khilafah will take care of your affairs, rule you with justice and fulfill your trusts; and it will eject US-Britain-India to eliminate forever their domination over the sovereignty, security, resources and military of the country.
Oh People of Power!
You are aware of the crimes of Hasina-Khaleda, it is occurring right in front of your eyes. Secondly, you are well aware that the so-called democratic elections are a means to install them or their likes as the country's rulers and there is no way for sincere and aware politicians to reach the ruling through this system. As Muslims you have no excuse for turning a blind to these realities. As you are the ones with the material power, you have the duty to provide Nusrah to the sincere and aware politicians so as to remove the regime and re-establish the Khilafah.
Hizb ut Tahrir is the sincere party committed to the command of Allah سبحانه وتعالى to rule the people with justice and fulfill their trusts; and it has the trust and support of the people. They believe in our sincerity and they trust our words. And they know we understand the ways of solving the country's problems. You need only to talk to the people, talk to your families, relatives and others in the Ummah you come to contact with, to acquire knowledge about what we have said.
Hizb ut Tahrir is the party with awareness of regional and global politics, able to carve out the path for bringing a decisive change to the balance of power in the region and the world such that the Islamic Khilafah will attain the position of the number one state in the world, thus restoring the glory of the Ummah.
Hizb ut Tahrir is the party operating globally, capable of mobilizing Muslims in all the capitals, in the East and the West, in support of the Khilafah. And it is the party with contacts in the armies of the Ummah. So do not waver in becoming the first to come out of your barracks fearing isolation or any other repercussions. Muslims in their thousands and tens of brigades will stand by you and the Khilafah. So respond, be the foremost in fulfilling Allah's command and provide Nusrah to Hizb ut Tahrir.
فِي جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ
ثُلَّةٌ مِنَ الْأَوَّلِينَ
وَقَلِيلٌ مِنَ الْآخِرِينَ
"And the Forerunners, the Forerunners. Those are the Ones Brought Near in Gardens of Delight. A large group of the earlier people but few of the later ones."
Hizb-ut Tahrir Bangladesh
23 Muharram 1434
|< Prev||Next >|