There is no doubt that we rejoice due to the demise of any military or intellectual domination by a kafir colonizer over any Muslim country, in Lebanon and other than Lebanon. And there is no difference between a French, British or American colonizer to us, who directly or indirectly control Muslim countries… However, we draw attention to the following:
– Independence means not allowing the occupier to influence our systems of life (political, economic, social and cultural …), and after scrutiny of the systems imposed on us, we find that the formation of Lebanon as a state, and its separation from its origin, was by the occupying enemies. Before the French General Gouraud’s declaration of the establishment of the Greater State of Lebanon in 1920, it was only a province of the Ottoman Khilafah (Caliphate). The area of Wilayah Beirut was not more than 30,000 square kilometers, encompassing Haifa, Akka, Tripoli and Latakia.
– The Lebanese government’s systems emanate from the Constitution taken from about one hundred years of the warn-out man-made constitution of the French Fourth Republic.
– The impact of cultural occupation is deeply permeated in the curricula of education, many of the subjects are taught in French, such as chemistry, physics and arithmetic.
– The influence of the occupation on the ruling political class is still strong, some of them view France as the mother of Lebanon, it gave birth to it … Even Britain, America and other colonial countries have a clear influence in that class, and the conduct of political, economic and even security life.
Lebanon has not succeeded as a state because it lacks the real elements of a state. Sectarianism and the lack of a single society in a small geographical area have made strife and fighting among its sons a manifest feature since the declaration of the State of Lebanon. In addition to the state’s failure to look after the people’s affairs in basic matters (electricity, water, roads, waste, etc.), and the country is under a debt of 100 billion dollars. Corruption and theft prevail in most institutions. In general, the economic system in Lebanon is fundamentally corrupt; it is a fundamentally corrupt capitalist system, with no real interest in industry and agriculture, but rather makes dealing with the forbidden usury and tourism the basis, which leads to the wrath of Allah (swt)
– The people of Lebanon were divided over the declaration by France of this country, the majority of Muslims, some Druze and Christians, rejected this declaration and demanded that it is not to be separated from the land Ash-Sham.
As for when and how will our independence, the real independence be achieved?
Independence is achieved, when we cut off the meddling of the West with our country, and we do not allow it to interfere in our affairs, and to decide the map of our country with lines drawn by its hands, and impose its rotten constitution on us, and make its culture the basis in our education curricula.
Independence is achieved, when we return to our origin, part of a great Ummah, of the vast lands and a strong state, it was the leading country in the world for so long. Thus, Lebanon becomes part of its surroundings. It succeeds in caring for the affairs of people regardless of sects and school of thought, and in all fields of medicine, education, and jobs and others, only then the country will survive the heavy debts, corruption and theft of capabilities, the roads and electricity and water will be guaranteed for all without sectarian discrimination, but rather people will be viewed as equal, no difference between an Arab and a non-Arab except by taqwa.
Independence is achieved, when we realize all this, and we work for Lebanon to return to its origin, the land of Ash-Sham. Only then will we enjoy stability and prosperity, under the second Khilafah Rashida State (Caliphate) on the method of Prophethood, which governs with Allah’s law, and cut off the corruption and corrupted, This is close by Allah’s grace, and on that day people will rejoice the independence from the colonial kafir West and its followers, who have been appointed by it, as rulers and politicians over us, and the people will celebrate the emergence of a global entity extending from Indonesia eastwards to Morocco in the west.
Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim
Head of the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Lebanon
Wednesday, 13th Rabii’ I 1440 AH